Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of this Website under the domain www.ltsbfoundationforscotland.org.uk (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website. You agree that LTSBF shall at all times have the discretion to decide whether or not to grant you access to the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision. This Website is for general guidance only, and LTSBF shall not be held liable for any action taken (or any failure to act) in reliance upon the contents of the Website.
LTSBF reserves the right to:
Change, alter, modify, add to or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that LTSBF shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal. Your continued use of the Website following any change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled, operated and maintained by others. Links to third party websites are provided for your convenience only. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement, support or recommendation of the views expressed of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that LTSBF is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, material, text, graphics, photographs, video, sound material and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to LTSBF or otherwise used by LTSBF as permitted by law. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
License to use Website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below. You must not:
- Re-publish material from this Website (including republication on another website) unless agreed in writing by LTSBF’s Director;
- Sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the Website;
- Show any material from the Website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our Website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit, alter, delete or otherwise modify any material on the Website; or
- Redistribute material from this Website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
- Introduce any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer.
- Cause the Website to be damaged, interrupted, less efficient or impair the functionality of the Website.
- Remove any copyright notices, product identification or other notices from any materials you may have made or printed from the Website for your own personal use.
Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability
LTSBF endeavors to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, but LTSBF does not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor does LTSBF commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up-to-date.
The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, completeness and accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, LTSBF shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, revenue, contracts, customers, employees, goodwill, anticipated savings, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the your access to and/or use of the Website.
LTSBF makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, malicious computer code or anything else that may be harmful or destructive.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of LTSBF for fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of LTSBF or that of its employees or sub-contractors or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of LTSBF’s Website or under or in connection with this disclaimer:
- To the extent that the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free-of-charge, LTSBF will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- LTSBF will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- LTSBF will not be liable for any loss of profit, business, customers, employees, opportunity, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
By using the Website and/or the Website information you agree and undertake to indemnify and hold LTSBF and its employees and sub-contractors harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against LTSBF arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or arising out of your use of this Website and/or the Website information.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Scotland and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing the Website.